Thread: Character Chat
View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2008, 05:10 PM
JX Valentine
Your aquatic overlord

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to JX Valentine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JX Valentine
[By chance, Mercury overhears Fuega and immediately jumps into a fighting stance with a Poke Ball in hand.]

Mercury: What was that?! Say that to my face! Pokemon or not, I'll show you who's stinking up the place [She proceeds into a long and colorful threat.]

Sebastian: For the love of--

[He slaps his forehead.]

Benvolio: On behalf of my companions, I would like to apologize. All of them are irrational idiots who do not actually mean to offend or threaten you.

Puck: Relax. It's not like she's much of a threat anyway.

Mercury: I heard that! Want me to come over there and mess you up?!

Puck: This coming from the dead girl.

Guildenstern: Hey! That's right! Merc, aren't you supposed to be dead right now?

Mercury: Shut up!

Rosencrantz: So, does that mean that she's, like, a zombie or somethin'?

Mercury: How about I come over there and crack open your head so you can find out whether or not I'll eat your brains!

Benvolio: ...That doesn't actually make sense.

Mercury: Bite me!

Rosencrantz: Isn't that your job?

[Mercury continues into a string of threats towards Rosencrantz's manhood. Meanwhile, Viola joins the Greek chorus Bill and Jax off to the side.]

Viola: I'm confused. How is Mercury here?

Bill: I wish I could offer you a reasonable explanation, Viola, but I don't believe this situation is meant to make any particular sense. Technically, I should be dead by your time.

Cesario, unseen from the wing: It's true. The man is old enough to be my great grandfather's great grandfather.

Olivia, unseen: It's a wonder the maggots haven't eaten clean through his skull yet. The brain is the tastiest part.

Orsino, unseen: My sister knows this from experience.

[Viola and Bill turn their heads to stare blankly at the Trio for a moment. Finally, Bill turns to Jax, who seems to be looking around eagerly. He motions towards the fighting between Mercury and the boys, which seems to have escalated into a wrestling match.]

Bill: Jax, it would be wise to intervene with--

[Before he can finish, Jax holds up a hand.]

Jax: Hold on! I swear to God I just heard Sho Minamimoto somewhere around here.

[She heads off in the direction of Lisa. Viola crosses her arms and sends a sidelong glance towards Bill.]

Viola: So is this why neither of us get updates frequently anymore?

Bill: Unfortunately.

Need some light reading?
Anima Ex Machina (Chapter 20 now available)
The Leaf Green Incident (SWC 2012 winner)
Braid (Creepypasta apparently)
Domain | Dreamwidth | Twitter