View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2008 (6:18 PM).
Pretty pretty lights

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Master Electrician
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki View Post
Ozy. You no longer come to PC. But you are still a god for making this thread. <3333
I wasn't aware that I didn't, but whatever. Seriously, folks, this is my re-introduction to PC's roleplaying community, in new account format. There was about two years where I didn't have the time to devote to RPing on two sites. PC got sacrificed, as RPing here was pretty much dead when I left. Now, I ironically lack the time to RP consistently on the other, so I decided to come back. Little rusty, but back.

Honestly, it gives me a new appreciation for breaking into the community, I never realized quite how tightly knit we were when I was here before. That, and I had no idea something I typed up in a fit of pique would actually evolve into something useful.

To be a little more germane, I'm honestly a little bugged by the number of franchise-based RPs I see in Other Roleplay. I'm also pretty happy that there plenty of original ones, but I much prefer to play in an original world than an fully established one. Try and come up with an idea to hook everyone, not just people who know the series.
If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character...Would you slow down? Or speed up?