View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2008 (12:00 PM).
RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Nature: Relaxed
Just checked up on you guys progress, you guys have a lot of graphics done (although I dislike how some them are but that's just my opinion) but have you got any programming done yet. That's probably the second most important thing if not the first. I and I believe many others would like to see the actual inner progress- the programming-that you guys have made. Why? I feel like wanting to know if there's an actual base here and the hopes of continuing this mmo and not dropping it before a good start. BTW, I'm sure you've already heard but if you didn't, pocket dimension is on its way and its going to be big so look into that. Still cheering for you guysand if you still don't have a logo would you mind looking at one I made for you guys?
Let's play a requiem for reality, the most beautiful melody, for reality is dead like what you used to be...

Still spriting behind the curtains. I've tried splicing, I've tried scratching, I've tried pixel overs, I've tried revamps and am 90%+ awesome at it. Now its time for the devamps