Thread: [Pokémon] Anima Ex Machina [R]
View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2008 (11:55 AM).
Whoops.

...Gasp! Another Finnish person? Really?

I know it's about the effort, but that is precisely my point. It's easier to read Finnish, because that doesn't require any effort from my part. And with English, I'm not as sophisticated as a reader, but well, I'm getting there, so...

There's something I forgot to mention.
Quote:
With unseen eyes, the wave of red pouring from the meteor detected the absol's movement and rushed up the side of the crater. The white dog remained unaware that he was being pursued.
I don't know about other people, but I, for one, never thought Absol as a dog, so that one took me a while to figure. I always though Absol are more cat-like. But well, everyone has their opinions. I just thought I'd point it out.

And, I've been wondering about this for a while now, are Pokémon names, like Absol here, supposed to be written with capital first letters? Is this true or is this just some misconception I ripped off somewhere? '' I also understood that Pokémon names are never written in plural, but I noticed Jax doesn't use them in plural either, so I guess that's confirmed, then. ^-^

Fanfiction:Mama's Boy|World Saviour Sora-chan (parody)|
One shots: The Elevator|Once in a Forest Fire|

I'm currently more reachable at The BBS.
You should come, too. We have cookies. No, seriously!