Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!
View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2008 (03:21 AM).
A.E. (or) MEWKWOS (bwahahaha)

Location: I reside in sevral locations but my curent is you're dreams.
Quote originally posted by zel:
I remember about Farfetch's sprite, but not sure about the user (I still have the PM, though), if you think you can make a walking sprite, go ahead. But, I'm not sure about if I have created a space for the Farfetch'd to begin with... Have I? :\

And, I inserted the Red Gyarados already. In fact, I just took the same sprite from MD and recolored it to Red, that was pretty basic. I received yours, but we've probably done the same process, and, since now my palettes for overworlds are fixed, it'll have to look as it'll look in the B6.
I have a few questions about you're post. 1.
I remember about Farfetch's sprite, but not sure about the user
What do you mean "the user"? 2.
I inserted the Red Gyarados already. In fact, I just took the same sprite from MD and recolored it to Red,
What is "MD"? And, are you talking about, the overworld or, the sprite you see in battle (like I was)? 3. Please keep in mind; I have not created a great hack like SG (or finnished ANY hack for that matter) so please forgive my meny questions. You're post has given me an idea, maybe the gyarados could swim in circles (due to its rage), and perhaps (if you like this idea), if you're directly in front of it it triggers the battle. I am aware that the gyarados is stationary in pokemon gold but i think it would be a nice adition to the game, I am not sure if this is posible (or if you want to do it)
but, this is YOU'RE GAME and you must do as you see fit, no-matter what anyone says, and, I'm sure this will be a spectaculer game, no wait, I KNOW IT WILL.

the dark one.

p.s.
feal free to use my idea in anyway you see fit (including editting it).