View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2008, 10:22 PM
ShadowofTime01
Pokemon Professor

I thought that song was about the end of a relationship... It's like a straight up love song, I thought. You must've had a bad break up before dude.

Personally let's see:
Missed the Boat by Modest Mouse, because it's a beautiful song about being so caught up in your own things that you miss your own life.

Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam, because you can just feel the guitar when you close your eyes, and the lyrics (although almost inaudible) are about losing someone close to you, which I have a few times and how frustrating your own life can be by living with the burden of loss.

Black by Pearl Jam, (it falls along the lines of Little Motel by Modest Mouse in themes) but when they get to these lines "I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a sun, In somebody else's sky, But why, Why, Why can't it be, Why can't it be mine?" makes me think of this girl i lost so long ago... and what could've been...

Everywhere by Polaris, another break up song, this one is reminiscent of my childhood because the band was the main soundtrack for the Adventures of Pete and Pete. This song just makes me long for that girl again.

Finally, the one song that I cry to on occasion is I Will Follow You Into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie. It's just a sweet acoustic song about loving someone so much and never wanting to feel alone. Plus it mirrors my own life in the story.

And there are the top 5 songs that make me cry.

Help me finish my pokedex legitly:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...23#post3385323

Just waiting for Arcues