View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2008 (03:47 PM).
A Muffin Button

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to GymLeaderLance99 Send a message via Yahoo to GymLeaderLance99
For the character moving too fast, there should be a switch command that fixes it so he slows down during the intro. It might be the case that the demo I uploaded starts at Lake of Rage and not the Intro map.

I've always wanted to add a font from the Pokemon games, but I could never figure out how to do it. Some people suggested putting it in the game's System folder, which didn't work. If anyone knows how, let me know. Also, I usually copied the text from the original games over, only changing it if it doesn't make sense, is missing some grammar/words, etc.

I can't remember at the moment, but the Red Gyarados was facing left in the G/S/C games, so I kept it like that. I could never find a good charset for it, though, so I tried to remake the one from the games. I don't think it worked too well, but it was all I had, so I used it.

I made the signs readable from the sides, since that's how it worked in all the Pokemon games.

Hmm...in other news, after reading up on how 4Kids and PUSA edited the episodes, I'm thinking about whether or not it'd be a good idea to try using the Japanese names of the Gym Leaders and Elite 4. Thoughts?