View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2008, 03:12 AM
ah2190
XD002

That's OK with me, and maybe, just maybe, XD002 might come thinking that Team Galactic are trying to mimic what Cipher did before. Although at first, he might believe that the player is working for Cipher, and will fight him/her. But, when he loses, the player tells him that he was mistaken, and then XD002 might help him/her during the final stages of the game. But I don't mind if XD002 only makes a camo appearance right at the end of the game.

Besides, XD002 has experience with Shadow Pokemon, and these fossil Pokemon are just like Shadow Pokemon. So it would be fitting for XD002 to appear, even if it's as a camo.

Click on the Clebi picture to take the "Which Pokemon are you?" quiz, or click on my brawler card to LVL it up!

From the Colosseum, to the Seventh Pokemon, Orre has always had to worry about Shadow Pokemon. But never before did any other region had to worry about them... until now.
Called into action for the second time, the Seventh Pokemon is now on a quest that spans more than just his home region - a quest that will change the fate of the world forever...