View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2008, 02:03 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace View Post

^The light around the window. That's what I mean. How'd you do that?

The screenshots are okay. I don't think it's a good idea to keep putting "Coming Soon".
lol the screens only say that because there is not a finished story and the story eventing hasn't even and wont start for a while.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazers08 View Post
Is this suppose to be a fakemon?
Cause it doesn't look like a pokemon at all..
It just looks like a penguin.
lol I did say it sucked ant agin it was my first try...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianLeonhart View Post
I really feel like I am being mean here, but that's pretty bad. It looks like it was done in paint, it is all choppy and the shading for the white to black transition is an eyesore. I will add to what Blazers08 said while agreeing that it looks like nothing but an ordinary penguin. All of the black is a bad idea I think, because you cant tell where the body parts end or begin.

I love the work you're doing with this game and the others as well, but if it were me in your place, I would pick something else and try again.
Your not being mean.It was my first ever try and it was in photoshop which I haven't really used either.and thanks for the opinion it was much more understandable than that last one since you actually said what was wrong with it.Pick something else and try again? what do you mean by that?