Thread: The Beta Place
View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2008, 08:06 PM
Buoysel
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Title of Story: This Time (Not 100% sure yet)
Fandom: Pokémon
Plot summary: A not so original trainer with the POV of a Pokémon who doesn't have the greatest of trainers.
Genre: OT
Rating (PG, R, etc): I’m not going to say that you have to be X years old to read my work, but it is intended for mature audiences.
Type of mentor needed: Proof Reader, just another set of eyes, and someone to tell me if something is stupid.
Writing sample of story: Part of Prologue
Spoiler:
It was a scary experience when I did see my first human. I froze in terror hiding in the dense brush of the forest floor. I nearly passed out trying to hold my breath. It finally wondered out of the area, I let out a sigh of relief and realized how thrilling it was to live on the edge. I was hooked; all I could think of was taking my next risk, no matter the consequences. I found more humans wondering around in the forest. I was lucky for the first few times.

I eventually got spotted. The first human that saw me was truly one of a kind. She slowly approached me. I wanted to flee, but I couldn’t bring myself to move. As she drew closer, I began to sake uncontrollably. My limbs trembled. Despite my attempts to put up a good front, she knew I was petrified. “It’s okay, I’m not going to hurt you,” she said in such a clam tone that I truly believed she would not hurt me.

Other: Not my first attempt at writing, but hopefully will be my first completed project.
Something something ponies!