Thread: [Pokémon] Anima Ex Machina [R]
View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2008 (10:17 AM).
I ain't no Robin Hood, boys! :P

Nature: Timid
To darkcowboy: Never played Halo, surprisingly... But, guess she was right in what she did...

To Xanthine: Stargate is one of those few series in the fantasy and sci-fi genres that truly deserves the hype it’s received. Though, I can’t exactly say I’ve seen every single episode have in the series, nor have I movies like Stargate Continuum and Arc of Truth… (Yet, at least. My dad owns a copy of Arc of Truth, but I haven’t seen it) But, I digress. At least you kind of know about the series even if you haven’t seen any of the shows (though, I really hadn’t heard of Stargate Infinity before now…).

Anyways, sorry if I’m hogging your thread; it’s just I really do like your fic. Too bad there aren’t more interesting fanfics out there like yours. Don’t mean to sound negative, but there aren’t a whole lot that I like on bigger boards like this and Bulbagarden…not anymore at least (I haven’t looked at fanfics the same way after trying to read Dragonfree’s Quest for the Legends a while back. It was just too much for my tastes)… It’s really ‘hit-and-miss’ nowadays since it seems like everyone on Serebii.net seems to be piling into PokéCommunity.

But, to kind of answer your question… Biohazard is actually one of two fics that involve some of the same Legendary Fakemon, but in different scenarios. The other, Feral Twilight, is really the one that involves my demons of “Dark Nostalgia” that try to break the main character as the story progresses. In Biohazard, they play a different role; trying to help the hero, a guy turned Buizel, remember his past involvement with a manmade Pokémon. Though, nobody ever said it was to make things better for him. Guess this doesn’t mean much now since I had them closed so I could do revisions on them for the umpteenth time.