View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2008 (04:21 PM).
I got you whistling Blue Box!
Silver Tier

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote originally posted by PoKéMaKeR:
I'm not sure, because of the totally different poses on those two, I like the old one because of the colour in the tail (or is it a tail lol) and I like the new one aswell but that's more because of the pose it has, but all in all I should stick to the old one!

PoKéMaKeR
Quote originally posted by OmegaGroudon:
To be honest, I really like the new one.
I like the pose.
But it's just my opinion, though.
Quote originally posted by sonic smash down:
yea have to agree with them fmp the old one is better just needs more detial into it. (but love its pose) its your choice though dude
Quote originally posted by ~JV~:
If i were you i would stick with the new one, the old one is facilg to the sides which is just wrong. Maybe if you recolor its tail it will looks better .
To all the above:

Thank you all for your suggestions. Here's the new one with the same colored tail as the old one

and I think I have a solution for the 2 poses. when you pick your starter you will have the choice of picking one of the 2 poses rather than just the usual one.

Quote originally posted by Hiche:
I really like this game. The screen shots are great, although, the mapping needs little work. But overall the game is looking amazing so far.
Best of luck on this.
and Thank you very much. I hope you'll check on it every now and then to see more updates and progress