View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2008, 02:47 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave

Pokemon Malachite Fakemon Contest!
Pokemon malachite is currently on life support with fakemon and I need your help. But I understand that nothing in this word is free! Now I'm sorry Pokemon Malachite is nowhere close to a demo so that being a prize is kinda oyt of the question. But here is the Contest!
There will be Five Winners!

6th Place- One Fakemon (excluding evolutions)-Prize-Sneek Peak into the The Insula Mine
5th Place- One Fakemon (excluding evolutions)-Prize-Sneek Peak into the The Insula Mine
4th Place- One Fakemon (One evolution)-Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District!
3rd Place- One Fakemon (One evolution)-Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District!
2nd Place- One Fakemon( Two evolutions)-Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District, and your own character in the game!
Grand Prize Winner- One Legendary fakemon( two evolutions)-Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District, and your own character in the game! Aswell your character being the gym leader on a City! with the pokemon of your choice.
Oh and here are two fakemon in the game!

Thanks to my friend on deviant art!

Please PM me all Contest Entries! Thank you!

Last edited by PokemonOI; December 13th, 2008 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.