View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Myzou
Lost and Confused xD

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Myzou Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Myzou Send a message via Yahoo to Myzou
Blog Update:

As I took off from Pewter City, I went through the pass that would bring me to the entrance to Mt. Moon. Taking out all the trainers along the way for the experience, Butterfree learned Poisonpowder. I then arrived at the PokeCenter in front of Mt. Moon. I entered, and began to fight the trainers on the first floor, when a Wild Pokemon attacked! It was a Paras. I promptly weakened it using Fury Attack with Beedrill, and threw a pokeball... Darn! It was so close too. I threw another one, and Shroomie the Paras was mine!

I fought my way out of Mt. Moon and shortly reached Cerulean City. Although I could take her on right away, I decided to do the Nugget Bridge first, as you do in the future games :P After clearing the Bridge, Meeting Bill, and getting my Ticket, I returned to Cerulean to challenge Misty...

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYdzVwUzVzU

Funnily, I leveled Beedrill up JUST to take out Starmie (to level 20 I mean), then realized Paras learned Leech Life at 20 too, so leveled him up as well, as a backup. Then Butterfree is just my support atm :P

My Team is now as follows:

Celest (Butterfree)
Level: 20

Confusion
Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Poison Powder

Spitfire (Beedrill)
Level: 20

Poison Sting
String Shot
Fury Attack