View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2008 (4:09 AM). Edited December 16th, 2008 by Myzou.
Lost and Confused xD
Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Myzou Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Myzou Send a message via Yahoo to Myzou
I got bored :O So ANOTHER "Blog" Today :D (Had intended not to do another Gym Today <_<)

After My Victory Vs. Misty, I set out to claim my trip on the S.S. that Bill gave me by going through a vandalized house. I battle the Rocket at the end, and grab a TM for Dig from him, which I teach to Shroomie for the next gym. I arrive, and decide to take a detour to the east to battle some trainers. After defeating them in battle, I gain a Bike Voucher from the Pokemon Fan Club president, and head onto the Boat. I defeat many trainers on the boat, and gain a bunch of items, but when one Ponyta proves too much for just 1 of my pokemon, I have to use all 3, but it came with a good end: Shroomie is now a Parasect!

As I head for the Captain's chambers with weakened pokemon, I run into none other than my Rival! ARGH! A battle ensues, and I barely win. I meet the captain, who gives me the HM for Cut, which I promptly teach to Spitfire.

I head into the Gym, and decipher the lock, and prepare for my battle with Lt. Surge:

(Sorry about how I type it :P I like making people think <_<) Typing as if the character was me at times is fun XD

Current Team:

Celest (Butterfree)
Level: 25

Sleep Powder
Stun Spore
Poison Powder

Spitfire (Beedrill)
Level: 25

Poison Sting
Fury Attack
Twin Needle

Shroomie (Parasect)