View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2008 (8:34 AM). Edited December 20th, 2008 by PokemonOI.
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by <~Flood~> View Post
Oh wow man. I love the grass evo line too...I might be at a struggle when I try to pick one, but the gym leader looks really good too. I love this update...and I was gonna make a jungle for my game too, but yours looks really well done. I love the hard work you put into this. can't wait for the final release(or whatever you plan on doing)Keep up the outstanding work
Well unlike with IR I will try and realeas a couple demos for the game. so yeah. ALSO I HAVE ONLY RECEIVED TWO ENTRIES IN THE FAKEMON CONTEST SO PLEASE TRY AND ENTER. HERE ARE THE CATEGORIES AND PRIZES!

6th Place- One Fakemon-(excluding evolutions)-Prize-Sneek Peak into the The Insula Mine
5th Place- One Fakemon-(excluding evolutions)-Prize-Sneek Peak into the The Insula Mine

4th Place- One Fakemon-(One evolution)-Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District!
3rd Place- One Fakemon-(One evolution)-Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District!
2nd Place- One Fakemon-( Two evolutions)-Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District, and your own character in the game!
Grand Prize Winner- One Legendary fakemon( two evolutions)-Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District, and your own character in the game! Aswell your character being the gym leader on a City! with the pokemon of your choice.

As you see 6th and 5th, 4th and 3rd, are the same. the best fakemon out of those two categories will be a tester and the 2nd place and 1st place winners will be beta testers.