Advance Generation Question & Answer
View Single Post
January 2nd, 2009 (3:02 PM).
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: In a tiberium patch chaining for a shiny visceroid
1. Just keep playing the game until you've seen him.
2. After seeing him, you can track him down with the Pokédex. Since he moves to a different route each time you do, it can be a bit tricky to be on the same route as him, but you'll learn with practice.
3. Carry a strong Pokémon with the move, False Swipe. (You can use a stronger attack, but you risk KO, in which case you must reset your game without saving.)
4. Track Suicune down and False Swipe him. Repeat this process until he's at 1HP.
5. Track him down and use a sleeping move such as Spore.
6. Save your game.
7. Take a Pokémon with the ability, Arena Trap, or Shadow Tag.
8. Track Suicune down with this Pokémon in your lead slot.
9. Begin throwing the Pokéballs of your choice.
10. If Suicune KOs your lead Pokémon or uses Roar, reset your game and try again. (It's VERY important that you NOT save if it uses Roar. If this happens, it disappears from your game forever.)
Don't want to see another generation drop
I'd rather be a comma than a full stop
View Public Profile
Send a private message to MetalMario
Find all posts by MetalMario
Find threads started by MetalMario