View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2009, 01:45 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
MALACHITE CONTEST UPDATE!
Well the fakemon spriting contest has come to a stop and it was sadly very disappointing. But there are winners though. I said yesterday that you would be shocked by the winners and how they won. Here are the Contest Winners- ~Night, Riceeman, Crosell and Johnny8876! Now as to what they won! There was not enough entries for me to follow the original plans so all of the entrants will recieve second place place prizes except two. Riceeman and Johnny8876 will recieve the Grand Prizes. Now If I left out some entrants, and I know I did...lemme know emmediatly via PM showing your fakemon. I have a few fakemon that dont have names(my fault)so show me your entry and if they match you will recieve the 2nd place prizes too. Now Crosell and Night will recieve:
- A Sneek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District, and your own character in the game!

Riceeman and Johnny8876 will recieve:
-Prize-Seek Peak into The Insula Mine and The Dragons Den in the Dragon District, and your own character in the game! Aswell your character being the gym leader on a City! with the pokemon of your choice. Aswell as the option to be a Beta tester for the game(Optional).

Immedietly after the Dragon District is finished being mapped by me(Its pretty Big) All the contestants will receive their Prizes! Now for The Grand prize winners. I plan for the Fakemon Dex this month or the next coming month so if you would like you can wait till then to tell me your Gym Leader teams.

THIS CONTEST WOULD SEEM TO BE VERY POORLY DONE SO I PLAN FOR THE NEXT ONE TO BE SOMETHIN THAT EVERYONE CAN ENTER AND IS MORE ORGANIZED.BUT HEY HAD YOU JUST ENTERED AND NOT EVEN REALLY TRIED YOU COULD HAVE BEEN A WINNER HERE BUT OH WELL>