View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Johnny8876

Nature: Adamant
dude are you kidding me! whatever you really dont believe me, and you believe a girl you dont even friggan know? and dont be saying my fakemon sucks cause quite frankly yours isnt that good either. second off i am gonna notify a higher up because this is ridiculose, that is my sprite and i am getting blammed by you! that is my sprite get over it, you seem like you dont want me to win the contest or something, so just stop really, if you dont like me tell me straight out i hate fake people, sorry for my rant i am just so mad taht i finally won something on here, and now your ripping it from me because you saw my sprite on someone elses thing, that is bullshi# and you need proof. that date doesnt mean anything like i already told you on your page, this sprite i made was from 1 year ago, i was trying to make my own game, but it didnt work out to good, but i still have my stuff saved from it, like my sprites etc. so you know what if you dont believe me fine, but this is wack, that is my sprite. ugh i am soo pissed of right now not even joking. w.e seriously dont put contests up if you dont want certain people to win them. and how the fu** do you know this girl didnt steal it from me get your facts straight budd, or you will go no where accusing people for what they didnt do. guys please tell him he is wrong because he is that is my sprite i dont steal other peoples work that is just wrong. thanks for any people that think i am right.
What up guys its Johnny B, JB for short if you want, well just hanging around pokecommunity, i love some of the games that people make on here, but w.e lol GL to everyones games, especially infinite rainbow :D!~~