View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2009 (5:36 AM).
Italian Asm Hacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark_Silvanos View Post
aight....so i decided i wanted to hack....then decided to start with hacking ruby.....so then i started reading some tutorials on changing the region map.....only problem is.......the only tutorial i found for Ruby was only editing the existing map....not creating a new 1....

Then i found another tutorial for hacking the region in fr/lg(by haefele i think.....).....so anyway.......i was gonna follow a similar approach for ruby.....but then i reached the end part where u gotta change the pointer in a hex editor.....thing is......i dunno what the hex code for the region map pointer is.....i mean.....the author gave the pointers for the region maps in FR/LG......so after searching very hard.....i decided to ask here.......does any1 know what i'm supposed to be changing??????

[TUT]Hacking the worldmap in Fr/Lg(this is the tutorial i'm talking bout.....)(i would put a link....but apparently i'm 13 posts short..........)
Ruby is completely different from Fire Red... and it's impossible to create a new map in ruby with traditionals method (I think with ASM it is "possible", but very very difficult). So you have to follow tutorials for Ruby.

Sorry for my bad English... I'm Italian
Anybody that is a GBA ASM hacker is cool!
I'm a GBA ASM hacker --> I'm cool :D

Made Day-Night Routine! You can find the thread HERE