View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Caution: This review may contain sharp edges.

The one grammar thing that caught my horribly bloodshot eye:
Quote:
(Calm down, I wouldn’t have affected him with such little- oh dear,)
Onward!
Quote:
If that doesn’t convince you to try us instead of the other numerous money-stealing agencies out there, don’t worry!
Other money-stealing agencies, huh? Like Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC for example? Wow... if you can't trust a seemingly nice guy like Bernie, I guess you certainly can't trust guys with oversized mallets.

Quote:
HE THREW HIS MONEY OFF A CLIFF AND THEN THREW HIMSELF OFF BELIEVING HE WAS A BAGON AND NOW WE NEED TO SELL!
I guess desperate financial times drive people to do crazy stuff like that.

Quote:
Hey! You! Get off my lawn! Why, if my name isn’t Duncan, I’ll...” he continued ranting.
Wow, I didn't realize he was old enough to be living in Agate, lol

Quote:
before Skof scoffed at him.
Ah, nice pun on the guy's name XD

Quote:
‘I’ve gone to have some orange juice with the enemy’ we’d say to our mothers.
Wow... there's something wrong with that statement. "Yeah, I'm gonna have some juice with my enemy, then maybe later we'll try to blow each other's brains out. Hopefully I'll make it back before curfew."

Quote:
Inside the bank was nothing save for his rampaging Tyranitar, but I defeated it with my bare hands.
Admittedly, I would have liked to have seen that. There may be more to Skof than meets the eye.

Trust me, Eagun acts bizarre enough without Espeon's interference. I mean, pulling a Pikachu out of his beard? That sounds like something some oddball magician might do.

Oh, yes, fat Pikachu FTW. Her diet might explain why she gets pwned by Skrub's Hitmontop despite the level advantage.

I'm not a big fan of food fights (blame it on having too many of 'em during school lunch way back when) but seeing Plusle trying to protect the precious potatoes is full of win as well. Even though it failed to protect said potatoes.

Well, I can't think of any good way to wrap up this review, so I'll just say "great chapter" and
Quote:
But I’m hungry now! And the tree tastes horrible!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP