View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2009 (9:08 AM). Edited January 18th, 2009 by TMASTER1.
I have a slight problem with a script I've made. It's for a hack of FireRed.
#org $ begin
message $poke
$poke 1 = \v\h01, long time, no see.\nPROF.ELM asked me to find you.\pHe has another favor to ask.
boxset 6
message $poke1
$poke1 1 = Would you take the Pokémon Egg?
boxset 5
compare LASTRESULT 1
if 1 goto $get
message $toobad
$toobad 1 = B-but... PROF.ELM asked for you...
boxset 6

#org $get
message $get1
$get1 1 = \v\h01 received EGG.
boxset 6
#raw 0x7A 0xAF 0x00
message $received
$received 1 = We discovered that a POKéMON will not\nhatch until it grows in the EGG.\pIt also has to be with other active\nPOKéMON to hatch.\p\v\h01, you're the only person\nwe can rely on.\pPlease return to ELM's LAB when that\nEGG hatches!
boxset 6
applymovement 0x05 $move
pausemove 0

#org $move
#raw 0x12 
#raw 0x10 
#raw 0x10 
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x60 
#raw 0xFE
The person I've tried to make move just won't move. Everything else works in the script. He just won't move for some reason. I've even tried switching the 0x05 to 0xFF to make sure that it wasn't the fact that I had the wrong person selected but the player didn't move as well. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Someone suggested that the lock might be a problem so I moved the release above the applymovement and the person moved but then when I went to give him 2 more movements (the #raw 0x10 and the #raw 0x60) he didn't do those 2, he just does the first 4 and then stops. Also the person will move back to where he originally was after I reload that map. Is there a way to make him stay disappeared?
Thanks in advance.
I've figured out my problems, no need for help.