View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2009 (10:25 PM).
Yours truly
Crystal Tier
Nature: Lonely
This message has been deleted by Thrace. Reason: thats not nice even if its true
YES! It IS true! So why is the truth being censored? This guy's a friggin' idiot and someone needs to tell him that! Have you taken a good look at his posts? Here, let me give you an example:
Originally Posted by TheNerdyPotato View Post
I am pretty good mapper and I know some basic scripting and I am also good with storyline developement and lots of other things, and I will make a map and show it to you to prove it and I am just now learning how to script so yeah and I am a natural programmer so yeah, and I also have won a lot of contests when it comes to creative writing and prettymuch anything having to do with fiction so if you want me to help I will dude, just I am working on one too hahahaha
Do you see that? NOT A SINGLE PERIOD! Someone needs to bring this issue into the light. And he's not the only one! I've seen quite a number of people who shouldn't even be allowed on the internet, let alone this forum! I could quote dozens of posts with disgusting grammar that would make you sick to your soul. You're compromising the sanctity of this forum by allowing these people to post pointless crap and then turning around and deleting the posts by the decent people, claiming that "it's not nice". I'm getting fed up with the tolerance of n00bs on this forum. Do you enjoy filtering through post upon post with horrid spelling? Why don't you make your and our lives easier and DO THE RIGHT THING! Censor the n00bs, not the good, honest folk who actually have something valuable and intelligible to say.

Go ahead, delete this post too if you must. I'll save a copy for myself. That's not the point. The point is somebody has to speak out against this atrocity and shed some light on the very issue that is tearing this forum apart, day by day, post by post.

I thought you were on our side...

Brother of Vrai