View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2009 (3:13 PM).
Im comin' home...
Silver Tier
Nature: Gentle
True HackMew, this is not quite a 'tekepokemon' per say, but it is an acceptable placeholder...
For instance, you could infact add a daycare later in the game, if this event were to come first.
(In the hack I am working on, the player has the option of giving a little girl her first pokemon, and later in my hack, there is in fact a daycare, and it works out perfectly... I have tested it and everything.)
But I do think ASM would work much better, that is why I want to learn it, and that is why I said...
Originally Posted by 0m3GA ARS3NAL
You still had to select the pokemon you wanted to use though...
If I could figure out how to ASM hack... I would do it... does anyone know where I can find some semi-understandable ASM tutorials? (I have always wanted to learn ASM, but I could never find a tutorial that I could understand...)
So if you can find one, please tell me... and I'll start working on it... or you people can just ask M_X about it when he is done with D&N, he might do it...
>Boot Jailbot
>Pass *****
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
of Superjail Penitentiary
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Sex: Male ♂
Race: Caucasian
"What is this
I don't even..."

M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...