View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2009 (03:05 PM). Edited May 8th, 2009 by ckret2.
usually pronounced "secret 2"

Send a message via AIM to ckret2
UPDATE: MAY 8 2009: A lot has changed since I originally asked for help, so I'm editing in case anyone stumbles on this and thinks I still need help for all the things I was originally asking for.

Hack name: Pokémon ToxicPurple

Hack of: FireRed

Additional information about the hack: It's set in Kanto and Johto, and follows the R/B/Y/FR/LG and G/S/C plotlines from Team Rocket's POV. More info in the Scrapbox Pokémon ToxicPurple thread.

Finished percentage: Let's say 12%, since half the maps are pre-made, I know how around 3/4 of the story and its events are going to go, and I've made a good start on the beginning of the game. The first Alpha

Your hacking skills: Primarily scripting, and the writing skills to go with it. I'm no mapping genius but can do all right, and since my hack is set in Kanto (which comes with FR) and Johto (which I can copy from G/S/C (and soon, HG/SS :D)) I don't have to do a lot. I do my own OWs and most of the sprites, but have gotten some help on individual sprites.

People already helping on the hack: See list in main thread.

What help or skill you're looking for: At this point, mainly level scripting. I just can't get the hang of it. I'll provide all the info and details needed (What I want to happen, what the dialogue will be if dialogue is necessary, and an .ips of the current hack so they can see the maps they're working with) to someone who can level script. Surf has volunteered to, but hasn't finished a level script yet, so a back-up level scripter would be appreciated.

Additional contact information: PM me, VM me, post on the ToxicPurple thread, email me at [email protected], or IM me on AIM at "i am ckret". I'm easy to reach.

Additional information: Hmm... prepare for trouble? Any other info can probably be found in the ToxicPurple thread. If not, feel free to ask me if you need something.

This one is my hack.

This one is the hack I part-time map for.

I got an Illumise?
Pretty awesome.
Glad I grabbed an egg I didn't recognize.