View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2009 (01:42 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2009 by 0m3GA ARS3NAL.
Im comin' home...
Silver Tier

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Charlzard:
Jw, because Roy said you and Younghove made a follow me script. Why don\'t you release that?

You must be a good scripter :p
Well, it is not taht practical, since it has to be placed on every tile you want the player to be able to walk on... A follow Me Script would be to... space consuming... over 3000 lines of script for a very smooth one... pretty big... well, I might... let me think about it...

Quote originally posted by Juan:
I did a routine ASM to remove an Pokémon, and one for him again.
The tutorial is in Portuguese, do not translate because my English is very bad, and not rely so much on google.

Video(very simple):

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZD9_TVtKH0

Tutorial (BPRE): http://rhm.890m.com/site/index.php/rotinas-assembly/63-asm-take-pokemon.html

--------------------------------------------
PT-BR:
Eu fiz uma rotina ASM para remover um pokémon, e outra para pegá-lo novamente.
O tutorial está em português, não traduzo pois meu inglês é muito ruim, e não confio tanto no google.
Well, No offence, but thethethethe also made one, I'll use both of yourse and compare them... may the best one win, but in any case, I started a revolution, hehehe. I am writing up some more usefull information, so expect an update sometime soon!
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
of Superjail Penitentiary
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Sex: Male ♂
Race: Caucasian
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>