View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2009, 10:22 PM
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Gentle
[off-topic]You guys do realize that not all threads in the documents/tutorials section HAS to be tutorials.
This is the DOCUMENTS/Tutorials section, if you are mad that someone posted information that they themselves don't understand, get over it. It isn't against the rules, and you aren't the site admin, so there is nothing you can do about it but deal with your angst and take it like a respectable human being..[/off-topic]

In any case, the information is nice for people who don't know to look at the status bar at the bottom of A-Map. I think we should do research on what the other movement permissions do, if they do anything.
It is documents like this that help people out who are new to this sort of thing. Give the people a while, and the people you so crudely call 'n00bs' will grow to be great ROM hackers... Trust me, I started the same way.
Thank you for this document TheNerdyPotato, you probably helped alot of newcomers in the world of ROM hacking.
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
of Superjail Penitentiary
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Sex: Male ♂
Race: Caucasian
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>