Old March 6th, 2009, 07:08 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Heartless Core View Post
Yay, I'm ungrounded! =P

So yeah, this morning, I flip open the GBA and encounter Registeel. I was tired, my GBA Lighting is bad, and I was in poor lighting as-is. And I thought I saw a shiny Registeel. I wasn't entirely sure, but I soft reset the game. I'm worried it may have actually been shiny though, but I can't be sure. I'm still going strong for it. 2,350 SRs. I've switched from Tangela to One Island to Level Up Marowak and Parasect for now, to Spore & False Swipe the shiny I choose to hunt to death. Moltres, here I come!
So not anything much going on, sadly. Hopefully you can all have some good luck, and that I wish upon you. Peace.
Why didn't you catch the Registeel to check it?

I'm SRing some more for Charmander while I wait to do stuff with Diamond and take a break from chaining on Pearl.

I'm contemplating dually hatching Magikarp on Diamond and my other Pearl, the one that gave me my shiny Munchlax. I think I'll just stick with Diamond though... I haven't tried much, but I hope it comes soon, that way I can go ahead and obtain the rest of the upgrades........

Good luck everyone