View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2009 (02:36 PM).
GymLeaderLance99
A Muffin Button

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to GymLeaderLance99 Send a message via Yahoo to GymLeaderLance99
I hope so, but that probably won't happen until some more work gets done on the game, judging by the competition. XD

Also, this is a bit off-topic, but I looked at my Pokemon Millenium hack's thread for the first time in about 4 and a half years. It's hard to think that I really did all that, and that I was so good at it, because now I don't really remember all that much about ROM hacking. Not to mention I don't have the Gold-based version of it anymore, so it'd be tough to try and pick it up again. It's like when I started this game. I fiddled around and got to know so much about the way coding works and everything back then, and at this point, since it'd been at least a year or two since I touched RM2K3, some of that knowledge kinda went to the back of my head, so it'll come up as I fiddle around again. It's like a long loop. XD

But I digress. I'll do my best to get in touch with Pingu and I hope the ball can get rolling soon.