View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2009 (12:01 AM).
A Muffin Button

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to GymLeaderLance99 Send a message via Yahoo to GymLeaderLance99
Forgive the double-post, but here are the screens:

Everything up to the last three is of Goldenrod Cave, the cave you'll find on the Goldenrod Pier. Speaking of which, the last three are of the revised Goldenrod Pier. Screens 1, 3, 5, and 7 are the cave's first floor, while 2, 4, and 6 are the second floor, and 7 and 8 are the basement floor. That'll be the only floor that will be dyed a blue tint, since it'll be underwater, so ignore the blue tint on the second floor. I also have to decide what items and everything you'll find, but it shouldn't be anything too out-there.

In other updates, with Neo-Dragon's help, I've successfully managed to work in the boulder-moving for Blackthorn Gym and the Ice Path. So now, it'll work as it would in the official games. Gotta hand it to the guy. XD

Next up, I'll go back and finish updating the text and everything for the maps past Violet (where I left off, IIRC). Meanwhile, Pingu should be able to get some good work done on the CBS so I can implement it, and I'll also check out PokeCreator_09's CMS Tutorial to try and get it done so Pingu doesn't have to worry about too much.

EDIT: Oh, and the blurryness is due to the fact that I had to double the size of the pics to get them into my usual size.