View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Sloofish
★Cannibal Psycho Soft For Pkmn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazzamon View Post
I'm trying to insert this:

What am I doing wrong?

I got this problem A LOT. I fixed it! You just have to go to the female or male choice screen and pick one. When you choose male, then go to "Tools" at the top of your VBA game and click "Pallet viewer" then take a screen shot of the page.

Paste the screen shot in MS paint or whatever your image editing program is, then cut out the pallet colours only, click "Copy" abd then click undo twice. Paste only your little pallet of colours for the male character then make ABSOLUTE SURE that every single last colour in your character is replaced with those pallet colours.

If any given one is not from that pallet or if you accidentally selected a background colour, it'll turn orange and green and neon blue in the game, blah blah blah. I accidentally got the same thing wrong as you did here and I think this is your problem:: You might have selected colours from OAK or RIVAL who have entirely different colour pallets from the Hero and Heroine. The game won't see them right and will make them look like THE HULK when you try to patch the game with them. >__> Don't do that. ;

Trial and error will get all of the colours right until your character is fully coloured correctly.

And there ya go~

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PKMN Artwork PKMN RoleplayPKMN ROM Hacks

Trainer INFOPKMN Radio PKMN Doujinshi
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -