Thread: [Pokémon] Mentor (PG-14)
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Dagzar
The Dreamer

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Ahaha, you're exactly like me. The second I finish typing, I post it. And about the spider thing, I like have this reflex to jump everytime I see a worm. XD
*shivers* I used to play with worms and spiders when I was little, but now, I can’t really look at them without freezing. At least with worms, I don’t have to fear finding them climbing up my bedroom walls.
Quote:
i read ur story last nite and it was ace, its inspired me 2 rite my own (wen i get some free time).
Thanks for reviewing, gooner! I’m glad I inspired you. I hope you story comes out well.

Quote:
Loved this chapter, but does it have to be a two-parter? Just, experience has taught me that when you break stuff up, it destroys your story more often than not (at least that's what through me off in my last version of Dark Nostalgia).
Thanks, Skunter! I would love it if I didn’t have to break up chapters (as it breaks the mood), but chapter six was over 4000 words and chapter seven is already over 3400 words (and it’s not even close to being finished)! I find that very long chapters can be a hassle to read at times and some people (like me) start skimming if it gets too long.