View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2009 (11:27 AM).
Sophidius
Need a storyline? PM me!

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Marx... View Post
I have some sort of plot line, I guess... but don't expect anything anytime soon. I can barely script, my mapping, while not bad, isn't good, and I can't make sprites to save my life.

Pokemon: Sinnoh Travesties!

Ten years after the events in Diamond/Pearl (Not Platnium), and the entire region of Sinnoh has been cut off from the outside world. No information has been passed from any of the other regions, and poverty increased. The league, utterly blind by this, doesn't do much about it, as they're busy with meetings with the foreign leagues. The ones causing this is known as 'The Blank Division'. They blocked off the information networks, and unless you are rich, you wouldn't have access to the internet. The Blank Division is a government agency that is dedicated to protect the interior of the region from threats like Team Galactic, but they were corrupted by Giratina, and blocked off the information network.

Meanwhile, Cyrus has escaped from jail and re-formed Team Galactic, and was able to successfully hide from the Blank Division, until about this time, when they made their re-appearance. His goal is about the same as last time.

But while that is going on, Giratina, jealous of Arceus, tries to break free from the Torn World, and destroy Sinnoh, and the world itself, using both the Blank Division, and Neo Galactic as puppets, as well as Darkrai.

All while going through the eight gyms... yes, they're still in this. After all, the Elite 4 think they're all okay.

I'm still working out kinks in this storyline.
So you're saying Giratina made this all happen? Where? In another dimension?

Did you know that Mewtwo is actually a crossing between Marowak (Cubone's mother from Pokemon Tower) and Mew? O_o