Thread: [Pokémon] Mentor (PG-14)
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Dagzar
The Dreamer

Nature: Relaxed
Thanks for the advice, Neiko!

Quote:
A few typos, but good chapter. It's great to see Leah finally trying to bond with Sands. Can't wait for next week!
Yup! It was a bit of a relief, actually, to finally be able to refer Sands as a boy. It got really annoying to always refer to him as an ‘it’ and it always got me confused.

Quote:
(Also, a little piece of advice: I've noticed that sometimes, you forget words. So, I would suggest re-reading each sentence after you've typed it. It's a lot easier than reviewing your whole chapter, and it works too.)
I have tried using that method before, but I always run into the problem of rereading what I intended to say, rather than what’s actually there. Heh, but I have found my own solution in the form of the grammar check on Microsoft Word. I usually have the grammar check off since the green lines get really annoying, but I was astonished to see that it almost caught all those mistakes.

Anyways, I’ll reread the chapter again and correct all those errors right now.

Last edited by Dagzar; April 10th, 2009 at 04:14 PM.