~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to ~JV~
Comments below on bolds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquadan View Post
Well i read the first page..
i really cbf reading all 10 and im gonna take your first post has be updated many times :) Yes it has

in your type charts your missing Ghost type Thanks for telling me
Also the Grass/steel starter: just cos its Steel Doesnt mean it has to be a dull gray... its looks very boring and needs some colour You just was inconsistent here... The same way Steel doesn't mean to be a dull gray, grass type doesn't mean flowers and plants as a obligatory detail..
also the fire starter and its evo look to diffent, i mean you got a bear dog hybrid which turns in to a cat horse?? wtf??i think you should make the starter more feline :) It isn't a bear dog hybrid o_o, it's more like a cub with monkey ears.. got it though.
also whats the water type ment to me based on its kinda like a blob with horse legs... Blobs are round things with no limbs at all ¬¬. Well it came from my imagination xD.
sorry if im a bit harsh.... my main point, its the grass starter looks really bad, and only cos of colours, also made add some sort of Grass theme to it, like some leaves, bulbs or a flower, i mean the starter could have a flower then it evo's and it besomes some dead petals and its evo has no flower..:)
It's ok man, I appreciate in depht criticize like this, but I wanted an agressive look to the grass starter (for it's evolution) so I think flowers would just ruin it... I like the way the starters are and they are final ;p.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazers View Post
When will the contest end?
Only you entered lol, I'm waiting for at least 5 entries. Cmon people, it's a easy one!

Last edited by ~JV~; April 11th, 2009 at 09:56 AM.