: Red hack:
Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]
View Single Post
April 13th, 2009 (05:04 PM).
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: The East Bay
Quote originally posted by
Great job! It's been a while since I've played a classic Pokémon game so I need some getting use to. Two questions:
1) Does the 2nd gen patch also work on the 15 generation IV PKMN from Brown so you could have the total of 266 Pokémon?
2) If we need to re-patch, can you patch it again with the pre-patched rom or do I patch a fresher Red Version?
View original post
1. No, basically it reverts to its previously evolved form, but it has the same stats and moves.
2. Repatch it to a clean Red ROM and rename it.
Check out my Youtube channel. All about ROM Hacks, Indie Games and more!
- Four Gym Summer 2010 Beta available now!
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Coolboyman
Find all posts by Coolboyman
Find threads started by Coolboyman
Ignore Posts by Coolboyman