Thread: [Pokémon] Spring's Revenge
View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2009, 09:26 AM
Psychic*Absol
Psychic Student

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via ICQ to Psychic*Absol Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychic*Absol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Packers Fan View Post
10. Clair being the one who orchestrated the whole Will-Janine thing.
Question to hint make you think about things....do you think Claire will stop her sheme now?

Quote:
9. Koga telling Janine to fix the situation... a great father.
^.^ I always think of him as the one who watches carefully over his daughters actions and intercepts when she's being too crazy, and generally being much more wiser than her. ^^

Quote:
8. Lucian wanting to be Sabrina's boyfriend.
He was drunk...

Quote:
7. Lucian thinking he had a boyfriend in the past... hopefully he was just overdrunk.
I repeat myself...he was drunk. He never had boyfriends. I just included this because I find the various Lucian x other males shippings funny. Do not hate them, just find them funny. Better Lucian than Will.

Quote:
6. Sabrina so drunk she couldn't remember her own city's name.
Ah, yes, funny part to write, too. Had to include something that showed just how drunk she was.

Quote:
5. Lucian... oh, just poor Lucian, he doesn't get enough torture, does he?
Nope. Torture in your fic, torture now in my fic...that poor guy keeps getting beaten by Cynthia. XD

Quote:
4. Clair's absolutely craziness being drunk, she's the very reason why I stay away from alcohol.
Me too. Yet Claire...she seems like the good old drinker kind of girl.

Quote:
3. Will and Sabrina getting back together... awww!
You better hope so! I wanted it to be as fluffy as possible!
Zammy died here, btw. Too much shipping for his poor heart. *ggg*

Quote:
2. Cynthia wanting more than even Lance... and blaming things on Lucian. She's not a goddess, P*A, she's a queen, get that right!
Yes, she wants more than Lance 's power and yes, she blames things on Lucian.0=)
In your fic, she's a queen close to being goddess. In my fic, she's a goddess playing the queen. 0=)

Quote:
1. Cynthia's wink to knock out Lucian.
To be honest, I included this at the very last second, but now I'm glad I did. It helped the plot along and apparently, you liked it as well. *g* Though, can we be sure it was Cynthia that knocked him out and not the alcohol?

Quote:
Why would Cynthia be calling Jenny? That's the biggest question I have after this chapter. I never remember everything at once, so maybe I'll review more tomorrow.
First, Jenny= Hunter J, of course. And then...Hunter J still hasn't finished the order she has from Cynthia, so of course, the champion wants updates on it. ^^

BTW, for anyone else reading this...apparently, a mistake slipped my beta-reader's eyes. *g* Line in the fic: "This area of Indigo was dangerous and for a woman like Sabrina, who had never been confronted with the lower part of civilization, and who was probably not able to defend herself right now..." Bold words were missing and the 'for' was not supposed to be there. ^^;;;
~*~Infinity~*~
Lyrics from:Guru Josh Project:Infinity 2008