diegoisawesome
Please understand
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Post
Some more things...

Script Errors:
The Man who gives you running shoes will repeatedly give you them.
A simple matter of changing 0x10 to 0xA. Fixed.

Code:
The man Lying in your way on route 7 faces the player, and he probably shouldnt.
Put a block to the side of him. Fixed.

Code:
Typo:
Prof.'s Aide on Route 2 (in one of the housey things) says Gaught instead of Caught. Also the grammar in that sentence is a bit weird, perhaps take out the 'for'.
Fixed.

Code:
Underground Pathway:
Please please please change this somehow. Having a cave that anyone can wonder into (and I could see perfectly clear without flash after going down the ladder, is that right?) a cave with lv 16+ pokemon. Especially not 16+ pokemon which have a massive advantage on you. Perhaps a warning of extremely strong digletts or something... a general blockage would be my personal favourite ><. 

~Edit I have realised there is actually a 'Cut' tree out of place there, and if its properly placed the cave cannot be entered!
I have no idea why the heck I moved it; I never even meant to beta test it. Fixed.

Code:
General:
The first Vantrek Gym Leaders pokemon are lv 5 and 6. Personally I think the Gym Leaders pokemon should be significantly better than the normal trainers in his Gym. Since one has a lv 7 (an Electrike I think?) perhaps the Gym Leader could be boosted to lvs 8-10.
Levels changed by 3.

Code:
Another reason I ask for this is because a trainer on route 2 technically has more levels with a lv 5 Nido and lv 7 Murkrow :). Perhaps a rejig of trainer's pokemon? (Although I appriciate thats a lot of work).
With the above change, that should be fixed.

Code:
Not sure if its an Error error:
The woman between town and Route 2 mentions Golden Pokemon centres - is this yet to be implimented?
Ah, nostalgia. The golden Pokémon Centers (and that text, respectively) were one of the first edited thing in Shining Opal. Reworded to the effect of a confused woman.

Code:
Ok I'm done :D Further great Mapping on Route 2 / Salen town :), and I love that I could catch a Skitty nice and early :3
Thanks for the compliment!
The reason that you can catch Skitty and Pokémon like it is because I wanted a mix of different "first" Pokémon from other regions.

Download the new Beta 2.16 for more fixes!

diegoisawesome

My other resources:
My Website
diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
The Ruins of Alph Puzzles