Thread: [Demo] Pokemon Blue Chrome
View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Pika Storm
learning to script

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via AIM to Pika Storm
I thought of an idea for the future region:
the way the real world plate techtonics are mooving, the westrn half of kanto will become a mountain that is part of the same mountain chain as mt. silver, and will extend into the ocean, jhoto will become more mountanous, and the middle part of kanto is more mountainous too, but the eastern part of kanto is very flat.

Since the regions are compacted together, they could become one slightly larger region, and the pokemon there are moreadvanced versions of the pokemon already there ex) a psychic/water type psyduck, or a steel/water type blastoid
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!