View Single Post
Old May 8th, 2009 (8:21 PM). Edited May 8th, 2009 by GymLeaderLance99.
A Muffin Button
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to GymLeaderLance99 Send a message via Yahoo to GymLeaderLance99
Well, I finally finished revising Goldenrod's events. Whatever's left, I'll edit as I progress through my Crystal ROM. I just have to go back and edit a few of the trainer events to add the Encounter themes to the beginning, and I'll move onto Route 35.

Also, while revising the Goldenrod Pier, I remembered this one house I put there that you access through the cave and through Whirlpool, and I realized that I don't know what I should put there. I'm thinking something rare, but I can't really think of anything. I mean, there's a Move Tutor shop and Move Relearner already, so I can't see what else I should put. Any ideas? I'll also be open to any FRLG features. (An idea I just got was to make it a Trick House, but it seems too out-of-place to put it there. I mean, it's hard to get to, and you'd have to go through the cave to get to it. I'll probably put it on one of the routes, but I don't want to rip off Zel's idea and have it on Route 36, lol. Hell, maybe I'll put it in Kanto...) Here's the house:

Also, with help from Neo-Dragon, the Bike system is a lot more manageable. You'll be using it with the SHIFT key (and when you get the bike, you'll get a message saying so), so it'll be as if it's already registered through the Pack.

As for the Marina charset, nobody's told me they'd be working on it at all, so I guess I'll have to make a temporary one based on Avatar's full Hiro charset. The color scheme might be off a bit, though, but it'll do for the time being. I'll probably finish it in a few days, since I've got studying for finals to do and all. Just a few more days...

Although...with the Gold/Silver remakes confirmed, I dunno if I should keep the game going. I definitely want to finish revising everything so all up to the Elite 4 is good and set, but after that, I dunno. I probably will do it, just 'cause I'm not one to leave something unfinished, but I thought I'd get everyone's thoughts on it.
(5D's 1-51, 65-66, 71-72 up)
(RM2K3)(In Progress/Demo Up to E4 Out)