Thread: [Pokémon] Mentor (PG-14)
View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Dagzar
The Dreamer

Nature: Relaxed
Heh, yeah, I suppose Leah’s back-story was a bit anti-climatic though storms can be pretty scary, especially if you fear them. Take me for example; if I see a spider or anything spider-like sitting on my bedroom wall or something, I’ll completely freak out and won’t take a step in the room. If I was surrounded by spiders and my only protection was refusing to help me… well, it’d be pretty scary. (Wow, I went off topic). Anyways, I might expand on Leah’s back-story later, depending if I can fit it into some random chapter up ahead.

Quote:
Love her idea of getting the orange life jackets, very sensible and practical and they fell overboard!! Gah suspense! How dare you end on a cliffhanger! Kidding!
Haha, Leah getting the lifejackets was a last minute addition when I realized that I couldn’t logically have them survive without them. And I’ve found that I like cliffhangers; like them a lot. So much so, that I think I’m going to be using them more often.

And what will happen to our heroes? Well… you’ll find out soon enough. Only four more days until chapter 11.