Thread: [Pokémon] Mentor (PG-14)
View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2009 (4:54 PM).
The Dreamer

Nature: Relaxed
Heh, yeah, I suppose Leah’s back-story was a bit anti-climatic though storms can be pretty scary, especially if you fear them. Take me for example; if I see a spider or anything spider-like sitting on my bedroom wall or something, I’ll completely freak out and won’t take a step in the room. If I was surrounded by spiders and my only protection was refusing to help me… well, it’d be pretty scary. (Wow, I went off topic). Anyways, I might expand on Leah’s back-story later, depending if I can fit it into some random chapter up ahead.

Quote:
Love her idea of getting the orange life jackets, very sensible and practical and they fell overboard!! Gah suspense! How dare you end on a cliffhanger! Kidding!
Haha, Leah getting the lifejackets was a last minute addition when I realized that I couldn’t logically have them survive without them. And I’ve found that I like cliffhangers; like them a lot. So much so, that I think I’m going to be using them more often.

And what will happen to our heroes? Well… you’ll find out soon enough. Only four more days until chapter 11.
"After being saddled with two ten-year-old brats and being sent out on her long overdue Pokemon journey, she can’t help but wonder… is it worth it?"