Old May 12th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Krazy_Meerkat
Rawr!

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Krazy_Meerkat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
I wasn't aware of the Metropolis discredit. I'll note this for future references.

Everything looks to be in order although I'm definitely not keen on the clash of styles (R/S/E and FR/LG)
If you need some help with the OW sprites I might be able to have have a go at it.
Hey come on, I can barely notice the difference between r/s/e and fr/lg overworlds, and besides, I was really short on npcs lol. Dp overworlds are truely ugly I believe, the heads are the wrong size and the perspective is all messed up.
But yeah I know it's not perfect in that way, I'd use only fr/lg sprites if I could but the only difference I noticed was that there was a bit more definition in some places (eg. the eyes/hair)
Is it really noticable or was that just your expert eye avatar? Hey what do you think of my diagonal ash sprite btw? I thought it was pretty legit, I focused mainly on getting the hat to look right.

Thank you everyone else for your heartwarming comments, it gives me the inspiration I need to make progress.

Hey Neo, what do you mean by this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
expect to see a lot of games do this now thanks to Heart Gold and Soul Sliver
To my knowledge this was the first instance of diagonal movement in a pokemon game, and I'd kind of like to keep it that way.. Of course I can't stop anyone from using my ideas, but I do keep them secret for that reason.
Originality isn't original if everyone copies the most popular idea. I'd just like people to respect my game by observing it and not copying the things which make it unique from other games.
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds height limit.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by Krazy_Meerkat; May 12th, 2009 at 06:25 PM.