Egg Move Editor
View Single Post
May 31st, 2009 (11:35 AM). Edited May 31st, 2009 by FinalZero.
Join Date: Dec 2008
Since I got the French translations faster than I expected, I decided to forgoe the small update to fix the Modify and Insert buttons, and instead add everything else I was planning as well.
Version 1.1.0 :
Things changed in this version:
Version 1.1.0 - May 31st, 2009
- Fixed an error with the modify button and the insert button.
- Added support for all French language generation III games.
- Added a language tab under the options menu to change the language of the interface. English and French interfaces are available.
- Let roms that don't end with .gba able to be opened.
- Egg move lists that are corrupt are now uncorrupted by the program automatically.
- Fixed "Number of Pokemon" and "Number of Moves" labels.
- Added a button that checks for duplicate entries, but it doesn't work properly yet so it's disabled for now.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to FinalZero
Visit FinalZero's homepage!
Find all posts by FinalZero
Find threads started by FinalZero
Ignore Posts by FinalZero