View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2009 (05:44 PM).
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
UPDATE: I got Viridian Forest the way I want it - you can catch Caterpie, Weedle, Kakuna, Metapod, Pidgey and Pidgeotto in the wild; Team Rocket shows up to try to steal Pikachu; you face the BUG CATCHER SAMURAI, join him in his cabin, and then are attacked by a wild BEEDRILL.

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement! The more support I have, the more I want to make it as good as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Wow that's even more impressive
Btw ya can make some good sprites join you and your hack could gain some awards
I'll do my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrette View Post
this looks amazing mate, your really working fast on this and from what i have seen it looks by far the best anime hack ever. after you release beta 1 put this thread in hacks showcase.

excellant stuuf mate it you need anyone to beta test. i am your man. i have beta tested many games such as liquid crystal and shiny gold.

ps jsut fix your backspite.
Thanks! Anyone who wants to be a beta tester is welcome! Thanks for the offer. Yeah, I'll have to work on the backsprite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlus View Post
It's already better than any anime hack made, partially because those people trying to make anime hacks never ever succeeded.

..here's to the hope that you do.
I'll do my best. Progress will go slower once I get a job, though, so I'm getting as much in as I can now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon View Post
this is a pretty good hack you got coming along. I cant wait to play it. the only advice i have to give is, some of your sprites r weird and unshaded. your going to fix that, right?
I know the Team Rocket sprite isn't the best. I'll take all suggestions comments and try to make things look better when I can.