View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2009 (08:15 AM). Edited June 6th, 2009 by Chesu.
Boss Carrot

Nature: Relaxed
GFA, I'm sorry to break it to you, but... I actually hate D/P/Pt's sprites! XD
I mean, they're nice, big, and colorful, but I prefer the GBA color palette and sizing... it has a certain charm, I suppose. The reason for making these tutorials in the first place was to help people working on GBA rom hacks, and it's easy to adjust a sprite to DS-style coloring and shading, so I'm not really worried about it.

Zeph, if you would like to make a guest tutorial, that would be fantastic! I'm more or less the sole spriter for Pokemon Dissension, and I have about fifty trainer sprites left to make, along with overworld sprites and background tiles. I'm also writing all of the dialog, and constantly bouncing ideas back and forth with the programmer, so I don't have a great amount of time for writing tutorials.

So, if you want to write it, just PM it to me when you're done and I'll put it up. The format I use for the images is cropped as closely as possible, with a transparent background. Also, I couldn't help but notice that you're in my hair... I shave my head, so you must be in my beard. What are you doing in my beard?! >:0

edit: Hey, this was my one hundredth post! I'm so glad that I got to say beard in it!

Updated 11/07/10.