View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2009 (03:58 PM). Edited July 31st, 2009 by seeker.
adventure seeker
Platinum Tier

As Dark as Night Creative section & Events.

Art Competition Entries

CloverBookcat

One Shot - Loners

PsychoJigglypuff

Dark Aron

A n d y

Bijou-Chan
Fanfic - Escape
Spoiler:
Here is the first chapter is my first fic, called Spike's Adventure. Enjoy!

Okay guys, I'm taking a short break from SA. This is a oneshot songfic, so it will have lyrics, that are in italics(they are separate from the para). So, enjoy!

[Dark Fanfic/General Pokemon Fanfic]

Stop and Stare; Part 1

Red eyes stared through a glass door, looking outside, wanting to get away. It was attached to a wolf or fox-like shape, the shape of a Pokemon named Umbri, who was different than any other Umbreon, having crimson red rings instead of golden. He was trapped in the room of his owner’s house. She was currently asleep, with her other Pokemon. The only one awake was Umbri, and another Pokemon he hadn’t noticed. He gazed at himself in the reflection, wondering how many years it has been since his owner, Rachel, had caught him.

Bijou-chan View Public Profile Send a private message to Bijou-chan Add Bijou-chan to Your Contacts

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 2[Note: the lyrics are actually about the para above it.]

This town is colder now; I think it’s sick of us

It’s time to make our move; I’m shaking off the rust
I’ve got my heart set on anywhere but here
I’m staring down myself, counting up the years

The door was loose, something Umbri was unaware of until he tried to scratch at the door. ‘Gee, Rachel’s really bad at locking doors…’ he thought to himself as it opened. He then ran outside and into the forest, where there was a clearing in the middle. All the wild Pokemon, such as Hoothoot who were awake at this time, looked at Umbri, wondering what he was doing.

Bijou-chan View Public Profile Send a private message to Bijou-chan Add Bijou-chan to Your Contacts

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 3
Steady hands just take the wheel
Every glance is killing me
Time to make one last appeal
For the life I lead

Cat-like eyes glanced at the Umbreon. Those eyes belonged to Lumina, Rachel’s Espeon. The purple feline had a crush on Umbri ever since she laid her pupils on him. Trying to be as sneaky as possible, she slowly walked out the window, and then followed him. When he finally stopped, he sat down, admiring the stars above. Lumina stood in the shadows, but then suddenly had an urge to go up to Umbri. She felt a little scared at first, thinking that Umbri wouldn’t want it. [Para to be continued V ]

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 3.5/4
But she just had the feeling he wouldn’t mind, so she slowly tiptoed to the black and red Pokemon. She got close, but stopped a few feet behind him.

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be

Why does he want to get away from Rachel’s house? Isn’t it comfortable?’ Lumina pondered to herself. She then looked at Umbri, who was surveying the bright stars above. You could never really see them at their owner’s place, even through the glass. It was a greatness you could only get while really being outside. ‘I guess it isn’t really candid that we have to stay inside while we sleep, we could be out here…’ [ V ]

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 4.5/5
Lumina sighed. No wonder Umbri wanted to get out, it was beautiful out here.

Oh, stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can you see what I see

Umbri had always desired to just lie down under the sparkling lights. He had a sense that made him want to obey Rachel, and come back home. He never imagined that he would really be able to do this, and feel a little free. He then heard a small sigh, and got a little worried. Who was it? He then turned around and saw Lumina, who appears to have tagged along with him all this time. He was glad that the Espeon had come along with him, as he’d prefer to talk to someone such as her. [ V ]

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 5.5/6
He started to run towards her, smiling. “Hey, Lumina!”

They're trying to come back, all my senses push
Un-tie the weight bags, I never thought I could...
Steady feet, don't fail me now

Lumina then gained a bit of happiness. He really wanted to see her? Well, she wants to see if he really does. “Hi Umbri! This may seem sudden but… how about a little game of tag?” she questioned. The Umbreon thought for a small moment. “Um…well…okay.” he told the lavender Pokemon. “Great! You’re it!” she cheered and led Umbri around the clearing. He chased Lumina, chuckling to himself. He thought she looked cute like this. Well, all the time he really liked her. He was only a bit too quiet to admit it. [ V ]

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 6.5/7
Umbri then decided to announce out loud, “I guess this is one of the reasons I fell in love with you!” Lumina stopped dead in her tracks, and stared at him. “What…? You really like me…?”

Gonna run till you can't walk
Something pulls my focus out
And I'm standing down...

Umbri then seemed afraid. “Uhh…is that alright?” he cursed himself silently. It was a bad idea! “You know…I always loved you too…” Lumina admitted. …So it wasn’t a bad idea after all. “If we both liked each other…why didn’t we tell each other sooner?” he asked. “I guess we’d be frightened of the answer, we both thought we’d say ‘no’.” she inquired. [ V- Oh you know what to do.]

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 7.5/8
“Yeah…but now…we know we both like each other…so…” Umbri uttered slowly, not noticing he was walking closer to Lumina, and so was she.

Stop and stare
But I've become what I can't be

“Anyways…you really wanted to come out here to see the stars? It really is nice…” she glanced at the aforementioned stars, and then looked at Umbri again. “I thought so too, but seeing you here is better than any starry night…” she blushed. “You-you really mean that?” she quizzed him. “Of course I do…” “Oh, Umbri…” “Lumina…” They moved closer, inches away from their own faces. They looked into each other’s eyes, with Lumina’s wondering, and Umbri’s determined.

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 8.5/9
She cocked her head, asking if they could, and he nodded. They closed the gap between them, their lips touching into a kiss. Both pairs of eyes closed, bliss overcoming them. They both wondered if this was dream…but fate would not lie. It was in fact, true. They really were here…

Oh, stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, you don't need

[What you need, what you need, what you need…]

Bijou-chan

Stop and Stare; Part 10[Oh my gosh, it sorted itself out somehow!]

After a few minutes, the two Eeveelutions pulled away, gasping for air. “That was wonderful…” Lumina told Umbri. “Yeah, I know…” he agreed. “We should probably get home; Usually Rachel gets up in the middle of the night because of her insomnia…” “Oh alright…” Umbri sounded a little down, he wanted to spend more time with Lumina. Trudging behind her, they got out of the forest, and back into Rachel’s house, both of them quickly falling asleep.

Stop and stare
I've become what I can't be
Oh, do you see what I see...

END

Wolfie-Kun

GavZ