Thread: [Tutorial] Quick Scripting Method
View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2009 (4:21 PM).
Now too much of a life.
Nature: Timid
Now that the argueing has died down a little I think that I can staate this without anyone getting really upset. after readding ALL the comments I think that most people agree on these points. 1 this is a quick way of scriptting it belongs in a different fourm but this is the fourm that suits it most closley. 2 this way will lower the quality of a hack because it is quick and doesn't require a lot of effort to make a hack this way. I am not saying that using this lowers the quality of a hack, I am saying that the easier it is to make a hack, the less effort will put into one and make it so easy that people don't need to study a lot to make a hack. 3 It is useful and can be used fine so long as people put a lot of work into the hack and don't slack off. The reason I don't make a hack is that I don't have the patience to finish it and also I haven't got a plot line. a plot line develops as a hacker learns and puts time into learning. short and simple this document in itself isn't a problem but the factor of difficulty goes down so a person can just sit down and can now make half-hearted hacks. this also goes for all the tools out there, they are useful but they can lead to lazyness.
anCay ouyay eakspay igpay atinlay? Ifay osay easeplay m.p.ay
emay enthay opycay anday astepay isthay inay ouryay ignaturesay.