View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2009, 10:05 PM
balkj06
Pokemon Kanto

Originally Posted by riolu's View Post
sorry, i cant seem to get the links uploaded right now... maybe the files got corupted! DX
yech, I can't wait to see them

Quote:
Originally Posted by afroquackster View Post
sound interesting, are you confident enough to do it all?
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazers View Post
Well I'm not sure if you were yellin at me or somethin.
But, i've been around PC for a little bit and i know what happens to games on here.
I'm just trying to help you out.
thz! and this game won't die

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesam View Post
Would a PokeBall making feature Even be possible, with RMXP? I really don't get how you can let players make pokeball's? Or do you mean you gather the materials and make a single item kinda like crafting something?
you need to gather the matrials

Quote:
Originally Posted by SytheXP View Post
You will definately have to incoroprate new pokemon except for the following (Magikarp and maybe Gyarados, Relicanth, Kabuto, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Anorith, Armaldo, Lileep, Cradily, Omanyte, Omastar, Cranidos, Rampardos,Shieldon and Bastiodon) Those are all fossil pokes and pokes described as ancient pokes. Also you may be safe keeping all the legendaries being as they are pretty much ancient as well. And Blazers is right. You can't include current pokes except the ones I mentioned because they won't fit sorry but they just wont. You will have to make prehistoric pokemon that willmore than likely have died out or EVOLVED into the modern pokemon. You may also be safe using a few others like the geodude evo line and the larvitar evo line. But you won't be able to use to many modern ones due to the time period you plan to have your game set in. I wish you luck but personally I think you are planning to do way to much.
so you are telling me there were no monkeys, brids, ants, sharks 4000 yeras ago
pokemon are based on animals so like animals they exsited 4000 yeras ago

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.