View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2009, 01:12 PM
Payload
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Rash
Quote:
You'll come to a land with many mysteries of the legendary Pokemons. After the battle between Dialga and Palkia, the portal between Torn World - the world of Giratina and real world is opened. Kind of a repeat of Platinum, but whatever, go on. Giratina appear and bring many dangers can't be anticipating. Like what? And you must close this portal before too late. Because of some 'danger' that's going to threaten the world, right? Speaking of which, why is it you that has to close it? Meanwhile, Team Magma and Aqua are seeking for the legendary Pokemon type Fire and Water to dominate their world. That's what, five legends so far? Yikes... Together with other friends, our hero will prevent the heat of the legendary Pokemons by the actions of Team Magma and Aqua. Sounds like the player is going to be busy...
While it remains cliche, you can work with this pretty good. It's just a matter of how you execute it in game. One thing I'd recommend to you is not too include too many other legendaries. It tends to get really hectic with large amounts of them.
Overall though, I wish you good luck on your project. Cheers!