msgbox @orange MSG_YESNO
compare LASTRESULT 0x1
if 0x1 goto @warp
release
end

#org @warp
warp 0x4 0x1 0xFF 0x2 0x6

#org @orange
= Would you like to go to the\nORANGE ISLANDS now?,be aware that\pyou can't come back...
Keep in mind, that's the minimum amount of code for this script to work.
You may want to add another message box if you say no, but that's not neccesary. Also, notice that there is no "end" command after the @warp pointer. This is because a warp always ends a script.
Find some free space in your game, and put that code in your hack. Let me know if it works ^_^

Please Rep For Help
Absolutely wrong. The warp command doesn't end anything. You should always use waitstate and end after it:

Code:
warp 0x4 0x1 0xFF 0x2 0x6
waitstate
end

Quote originally posted by Doom Chaos:
I tried deleting the OAK script, if I delete it, I can never receive the Pokémon at the lab. If I delete the script, I have to add an event that will allow me to get a Pokémon (if OAK isn't in the lab, I can't take a Pokémon, OAK must be there). How do I do to create a script that will enable me to take one Pokémon?

Sorry for all the problems I've been having recently :S

EDIT: I tried a level script, but it doesn't work the way it should. The rival doesn't appear, only it's textbox (but the battle still occures). I need a script that makes him move right in front of me, talk, battle, talk and leaves (becomes hidden). Dang nothing goes as planned.
You can't just delete the level script. The level script will sure set some vars that are laters checked to let you get your first Pokémon.